Best Gaming Mouse

G9 is my favorite. I had the Razer Lachesis, Copperhead, and used the G5 and I prefer the G9 over those. It can be uncomfortable for normal use, but for gaming it's my favorite so far.

Amazing mouse, by far the best I've used.

(I've used them all)

I've also used the Deathadder, that isn't a bad one either. But I still love my G9.

Deathadder-Lachesis-G9
IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

wow @ above I really love the Lachesis but the death adder is nice too

Whichever I get Itll be from buy.com most likely since I have 10 bucks off there

What do you think about the pros and cons of the lachesis? or d adder?

ps sell me one of them >.<

I don't have them anymore. I didn't really like the Deathadder, the Lachesis was a nice mouse though. doesn't track very high off the surface at all. My friend has a G5, and it's not a bad mouse. I don't like how soft the click springs are though.

DeathAdder & MX518 are the once i can vouch for!

Currently have the DeathAdder and I love it! (I play CS 1.6 professionally)

errrr i hate them all, they are horrible im sorry but their disgusting errr

I own the Logitech MX518, before this I owned a crap mouse , ever since my friend swoped me an 8th of smoke for the Logitech MX518 i have OWNED so many people online some thing I use a bot.

I use to play with my fingers on my old mouse because it was crap now i use my hand and i freakin pwn

I think I'm going with a death adder I love the rubber top and right hand style

Is there a huge difference between infrared and optical? Besides the visible layer? the difference isn't much

You mean optical and laser? Laser mice will track on more surfaces and more precisely than an optical mouse.

Consider the Steelseries Ikari. They come in optical and laser, and a lot of people like them. I'm considering getting one next paycheck.

i highly suggest the g5 by far... i love this mouse and how you can change the dpi with 5 different settings... i usually leave it the same but when someone else wants to use my computer they know how to make it move slower lol plus for gaming its really accurate and my old mouse used to move by itself.. not this one!

Back
Top Bottom