Ricks gone to uni!

dude_se

Proper Legend
well hes here with me as always. thats right, im studying computer games programming at staffordshire uni. its my second day here (first alone). set up my internet, have been to some welcome talks and have looked around. seems nice and friendly, but i dont know anyone. so bummer i guess lol. anyway i wont be around much (unless i make no friends) as ill be out drunk hehe :p

well hes here with me as always. thats right, im studying computer games programming at staffordshire uni. its my second day here (first alone). set up my internet, have been to some welcome talks and have looked around. seems nice and friendly, but i dont know anyone. so bummer i guess lol. anyway i wont be around much (unless i make no friends) as ill be out drunk hehe :p
Well thats cool man, good luck with that!

You'll make tons of friends, don't worry about not knowing anybody. Just worry about trying to get the women....:)....the guy friends will just come.

hopefully lol. a lot of people seem to know each other/dont know each other but are in little groups already. the single people wondering round are very few. meh might go knock on 1 guys door tonight and see if he wants a pint, then ill surely get to know some guys.
as for the girls this is totally the wrong campus :( its all geeky courses so not many girls :(
the girl filled campus isnt far though lol

hopefully lol. a lot of people seem to know each other/dont know each other but are in little groups already. the single people wondering round are very few. meh might go knock on 1 guys door tonight and see if he wants a pint, then ill surely get to know some guys.
as for the girls this is totally the wrong campus :( its all geeky courses so not many girls :(
the girl filled campus isnt far though lol
Haha, well that sucks about the chick situation, but if the other campus is not far then you'll make your way over there eventually...lol

That's the Uni that I went to.

good luck.

and yes stafford is the geeky campus, but just up the road at blackheath lane is the nursing college, (that's attached to the uni), it's just accross the road from the library.

and the campus with more girls on it, (otherwise known as stoke) is only 20 miles away.

one thing that you should know, (that I didn't find out till halfway my second year when I was living with my then girlfriend in stoke, but still studying in stafford) is that there is a free bus service between the campuses, it runs roughly each hour from the stafford campus it leaves, (or at least used to leave), from right next to the bus stop when the number 9 goes from on campus opposite the guard hut.

and drops off at leak road campus before going just over the road to the college road campus in stoke.

Have you found the fake tree yet?

fake tree no :confused: bus stop yes. i saw a number 9 but sure it only said the hospital on it. the sign on the bus stop says "baker bus x1", which a quick google seems to suggest it goes to stoke.
im talking to more random people now but it literally is only an introduction then i dont see them again lol. i recon i could guess which room is theirs and ask them out for a pint. worst case is i get turned down i guess.

hey your not far from me now

hows it going there then ?? i see you got the internet sorted out

yea i just logged into one of their pc's. ran a little setup, and the internet worked :)

apart from being lonely its going fine. i kind of know my way around/reconise a few people/have sorted out my room :)

EDIT: my room, crappy picture, and it doesnt show the whole room, but meh:

3505aae.jpg

Back
Top Bottom