Took the Danger Ranger offroading/Mudding

Yeah, it wasnt even much fun going through that mud honestly... So small, no room. The ATVs are fun through there, small and manuverable. Need a mud spot just like this, but 20x bigger. Fields are fun too, but easy, part of mudding is seeing how far you can go before you are stuck, part of it is seeing how far you can throw mud and how dirty you can get, and part is having fun sliding around with no worries.

I drift down my road a lot, lol, gravel, so the back end just whips. I should tape that sometime... And before youth group and after doing donuts in the winter is always fun. Big open empty parking lot right next to a busy street(safe enough distance) so my friends and I go and cook some donuts in there. I'll get the videos this year for sure. Although my friend has it but doest drive his big Bronco anymore... it's got a 400... Selfexplanatory. Now he has a little turbo chrysler laser that is powerful, but FWD... He can still come and do some reverse donuts though, lol.

we go in our gator till my friend tried drifting it and crashed into our barn. we just got it repaired and we took it onto some old logging roads that turned to mud and got it stuck in mud like 3 feet deep. it was fun until my parent yelled at us about nearly wrecking it again.

As said, that's not the place for mudding. There's a pit of caliche dirt that is used for overflow parking for where I work, and the next door restaurant. They never put anything on the lot and it's kinda small for anything. But when it rains, it gets really muddy, so some of the guys at work with trucks go mudding on it from time to time. Can't get stuck in it, but it's nice and slick. Kinda rough though, so I'm sure if you were too careless you might flip your truck. I've never personally done it as I have a FWD car. I've played around in the mud in a really old FWD car on my property when it was muddy though. Got stuck a little, but got out by myself.

Yeah, when I got stuck, the guys in the back got out to push. They sucked at rocking it though, everytime I would roll forward they would push, and just as I was ready to go back again, they would stop... (trying to back up btw)

Yeah, I really need to find somewhere to really spend a day at.

Looks like a fun time. It would be awesome to take an old beater 4x4 and go offroading and completely beat the hell out of it lol

Back
Top Bottom