cheap shared hosting

goblin77

In Runtime
I have looked through web hosting offers from Hqhost.net and was surprised how cheap they are.
They start at $0.99 per month.
How can it be?

I believe that you are asking, how honest prices are? I would say that they are right. Also I think that it would be great to look at another offers: Hostgator.com, webhostgiant.com, site5.com.
They are not expensive web hosts, but they are honest in prices. That is the biggest difference. ;)

This is possible due to low server specifications. Have you seen the entire plan?

Also look up ayksolutions.com. They have also really cheap plans for shared hosting. Compare and choose.

If hqhost.net provides so cheap services, what resources do they provides in their plans? Think not much.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

It's possible to offer the goods at low prices though. Dualserve will give you 125mb of storage and 1gb of bandwidth for £4.99 a year or 50p a month. They give you cPanel, Fantastico, e-mail accounts, mySQL and all kind of other stuff.

These are prices foк low disk space and banwidth plan. I think they are honest enough.

However if you need hosting, it is reasonable to look up more companies and offers. I'd recommend you to look up sich compenies as DreamHost.com, ServerPoint.com, Ayksolutions.com, because they are wellknown reliable providers with affordable prices. Compare and decide!

Good luck!

Comparison is very good way to know what is better. As a matter fact, I can recommend you MMhosting.com and Globaltap.com. They both are honest and secure and they will serve all your requirements. So, choose the host that suits your needs.

If hqhost.net provides so cheap services, what resources do they provides in their plans? Think not much.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Hqhost.net provides enough resources though their services are very cheap. You know much depends on your needs.
Say webhostingbuzz.com provides their services also cheap but so many resources are offered by them in their shared plans.

Cheap unfortunately doesn't always mean reliable, but it is possible though to find cheap and areliable hosting now.

I know Webhostgiant.com which provides 25GB of space for only 2.79/mo. I was also wondering how that could be, until some people assured me that it is real price and real service, which includes plenty features...

I think that plan is either very small, or something is not very clear.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
For that price hqhost.net provides not many things, there is no MYSQL and shell access. Though this plan can be good for the beginners with tight budget.

Back
Top Bottom