Took the Danger Ranger offroading/Mudding

^^ Dont like offroading or just some lame offroading, lol. Cause it is, I need to find somewhere good... I am going to move out West, newar Cali when I grow up I think, they have some good trails out there...

^^ Dont like offroading or just some lame offroading, lol. Cause it is, I need to find somewhere good... I am going to move out West, newar Cali when I grow up I think, they have some good trails out there...

Yeah you need to find somewhere better lol. Just plow thru the cornfield.

I've went thru worse in a car :S A few weeks ago I drove thru a pond and hit the skirt in mud, very very very lucky it didnt get stuck.

It's a bit deeper then you think there, and bumpier, its where all the tractors enter the corn field, so it has some huge ruts buried in the water. But like I said, mine is the "One Wheel Wonder" so it gets stuck pretty easily, but I am fixing that soon with a L/S. I dont want to just plow through the corn field, lol, cause too much $$$ for the farmer. My friend just rents the place... I want to find some place to really go mudding, but there arent many places around... And I need to get some tow hooks on my truck and some one to come with that has a 4x4 to pull me out all the time, lol.

I've never been mudding, but I've watched on a couple times, and that little area is not what you're looking for I dont believe.

i prefer to find a nice sandy/dirt open field and just take my vitara and drift (atleast I call it drifting, hell for all i know i could be calling it the wrong thing) around for a couple hours, no worry of getting stuck in the mud

I liked the 4wheeling bit though

Back
Top Bottom