Motherboard and Processor! =(

kk guys, im thinking of getting these

Asus M2N-SLi Deluxe (Socket AM2) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard

{edit: i was looking for this motherboard on newegg and they didnt have it so what about this one ? ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard}

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ 3.00GHz (Socket AM2)

Corsair 2GB DDR2 XMS2-6400C4 TwinX (2x1GB)

HIS ATI Radeon HD 4850 512MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI/HDMI (PCI-Express)

-
on another note, newegg? is this a reliable website for getting your computer parts? its pretty cheap compaired to where im buying my stuff from.

the 'egg is probably the biggest online computer sales site in the country that's why they can sell stuff cheaper than other sites, even if they aren't the biggest, I don't buy from anywhere else because their prices and customer service are second to none, so yes, Newegg is reliable...

the 4850 is gonna need some juice from a decent power supply, what kind of power supply do you have...? and yes, it matters...alot...

i live in the uk, i dont see an option for the uk for state, so does this mean i cant use newegg :(?

what does it mean when it says "Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™" on a graphics card, does it mean it will only work for windows vista? and not windows xp?

Can anyone reccomend a nice graphics card, pci-e, to go with my current stuff, that obviously isnt too expensive, somthing like £100-120,

also was wonder if a XFX GeForce 8800 GTX graphics card would fit in my Asus M2N-SLi Deluxe (Socket AM2) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard?

Let's see. Look at the 9800GTX. I'm not sure about price in pounds and your provider so tell me whether it's cheaper or more expensive then your budget and I'll go from there.

well i have $200 to spend thats roughly £100, the graphics card, (XFX GeForce 8800 GTX) is £100, BUT, it says on the webiste where im buying it from it says

Note: This card is 275mm in length so make sure it fits in your case! Also the cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 500W minimum for PSU and 600W+ is recommended.

so im just not sure if this is gonna fit in my motherboard im getting?

Back
Top Bottom