what a asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happens all the time. Who cares? Not me!

That's why you only play at lan parties. Because then you can open a can of Chuck Norris approved whoop ass on the dude.

well at least you you don't get banned from servers for "hacking" LOL that's the funniest ones, i have probably like 10-15 server bans for that and i never even really pub haha never been banned for saying the wrong thing though.... (maybe said something like fu**ing noobs!, you suck! or IMMA HACK YOUR SERVER DOWN TO PIECES!!!!!!!!!!!(that ones the funniest one because of them actualy thinking i do have hacks and i am gonna take it down so they like lock it down and stuff LOL)

most people who 1st posted dont get what I said, its what i GOT BANNED FOR lol i made a small mistake.

Getignunited i don't need hacks, I can pwn you hackers on et lol only et tho, I've played it for ages now.

If your in the same postion and ground level as me and you turn a corner, I bet 95% of the time i'll headshot you lol

most people who 1st posted dont get what I said, its what i GOT BANNED FOR lol i made a small mistake.

Getignunited i don't need hacks, I can pwn you hackers on et lol only et tho, I've played it for ages now.

If your in the same postion and ground level as me and you turn a corner, I bet 95% of the time i'll headshot you lol

It wasn't for typing afternoob that got you banned. You do know that is morning On the East coast of the US and afternoon right now where you are in the UK, right? So thats why you never correct time (unless its in GMC, which is Britain not on Daylight savings) on the internet, along with a few other things.... You were muted for making that mistake (I'm guessing that means you can't type, right?). You then went out of your way to tell the admin off. That's why you were banned. If you had just taken the mute and played the game nothing would have happened. You know how many bf2 servers I'd be banned from if I was didn't roll with the punches? Probably about 90% of them.

edit- you also stuck your nose in on someone's conversation. That is a major faux pas. If you notice the dude said morning nunny, not morning, and not morning ant.

you don't have a fuckin clue, you need to reread, for get about the time zone, a guy come in and said good morning, i said afternoob meaning to say afternoon then he bans me, you see? pfft

you got banned cuz you pretty much told off a mod, sorry, for that I think you deserved it. Who cares if he muted you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom