Star Wars Force Unleashed

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
my brother was at NDK (anime convention) and came back with Force Unleashed, but he doesnt know if it is legit. Looks pretty legit to me, it has that microsoft sticker on the side that says its authentic.
I cant find the information online, though Ebay is selling them.
so far, its not suppose to be in stores till september 16, and gamestop is having a midnight launch on the 15.

EDIT - its NTSC by the way

we did, so far it seems legit, so does the disc with that Xbox 360 hologram and stuff and the serial around the discs.
so far online, it seems like the people that has it has a modded 360 and downloaded the PAL version (only one i found online).

i bet the guy selling this on ebay is making bank.

I played the demo a little bit on my friend's 360. Seemed pretty good, but since there's no PC version of this starwars game, I won't be playing it anytime soon.

I loved the demo, I'm definately buying it when it comes out. It's so cool, because you can fight however you want. My friend ran through the level force throwing everything in sight, his sister ran through lightsabering and force pushing crap, i ran through slinging lightning through that damn saber and throwing it into peoples chests, it was great

I just hope it isnt one of those situations where you start out with nothing, and have to fight through the levels to "learn" lightening and force push, and the like

from the looks of it, it seems like you pretty know everything in the beginning.
could be wrong since i didnt play it yet, and only saw my brother play it.

Back
Top Bottom