ACER extrensa 5620 HELP

usarmy0101

Solid State Member
i got a acer externsa 5620 for around $450 new from bestbuy and here are the specs.

Enhanced Intel® Centrino® Duo processor technology with Intel® Core™2 Duo mobile processor T5250, Intel® GM965 chipset, Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG network connection (802.11a/b/g) and extended battery life capability
2GB DDR2 memory for multitasking power, expandable to 4GB; 667MHz frontside bus, 2MB L2 cache and 1.5GHz processor speed
Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL media; also supports DVD-RAM
The next-generation Intel® Core™2 Duo processor is based on the innovative Intel® Core™ microarchitecture, so it runs faster and is more energy-efficient for cooler, quieter operation
15.4' WXGA high-definition TFT-LCD widescreen display with CrystalBrite technology and 1280 x 800 resolution
200GB hard drive with enhanced Acer DASP (Disk Anti-Shock Protection)
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 with Intel® Dynamic Video Memory Technology 4.0 and up to 358MB shared video memory; S-video TV-out
Built-in Acer CrystalEye Web cam makes it easy to chat with friends and family
5-in-1 media reader supports Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, xD-Picture Card and Memory Stick PRO
1 IEEE 1394 port and 4 high-speed USB 2.0 ports for fast digital video, audio and data transfer
Built-in Gigabit Ethernet LAN with RJ-45 connector; Acer SignalUp wireless technology; 56 Kbps V.92 modem
Weighs 6.3 lbs. and measures 1.2' thin for portable power; lithium-ion battery and AC adapter
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition operating system preinstalled; software package included with Acer GridVista, Adobe Acrobat Reader, NTI CD-Maker and more

what are some good upgrades for this computer for general use and general games like battle field or counter strike

None. You can't really upgrade laptops. You could get a bigger HDD or more RAM. If you have the 64-bit OS, get 2GB of RAM so you can have 4GB. Other than that there's nothing you can do to it.

well the reson i ask is becouse when i plat battlefield or counter strike it gets skippy some times and mostly when i need to kill someone but when i play world of war craft its fine runs A okay but yea when i got it it had 2 512 mb ram sticks and i bought 2 1gb ram sticks

Back
Top Bottom