How do you hold YOUR mouse?

Captain Pooka

Daemon Poster
How do you hold your mouse? This is actually very interesting to me.. I want to see how weird people are!

So I guess where are two ways:

- Rest the back of your palm on your mouse pad or desk and move it with your fingers
- Rest your whole hand on your mouse.

I rest the back of my palm on my mouse pad and move the mouse with my fingers...

I hold it both ways.

Basically when my hand is father away from the mouse I use my fingers(If I'm reaching for the mouse, then its just the front part of the hand) then I rest my whole hand on it. I don't move my whole hand to just move the mouse, I just use a flick of the wrist. That or I move the mouse under my hand with my fingers(I have high sides on the mouse so I use my little finger and thumb to move it back and fourth.

I think using your fingers with your whole hand or most of the hand on the mouse pad extremely weird though. So to me, you people are weird. :p

I guess there are 3 ways because I don't use my fingers to move it when I rest on the pad. I use my wrist for side to side and fingers for up and down. I don't ever use whole hand though

None of the above.

I hold my mouse with my thumb on one side and my ring and little finger on the other and just the top most part of my palm resting on the mouse.

Back
Top Bottom