Goodbye

I wish you all the best with your work and school! I hope you achieve the grade you are hoping for :) ..

Good luck!

yep I agree with Tommy Boy. Use the dilemma to teach yourself a bit of will power and control instead of selling your computer.

Hello all,

I have a little announcement to make, and this isn't just being posted on these forums, but on all the forums I visit regularly.

With school turning into a living nightmare with things such as the amount of coursework, I have decided it would be best for me to sell / give away my computer as it is the number one thing that is ruining my life, you may think it's a big decisions but I have been thinking about it for months. So I hope to be able to finish school with B's/A/A*s and then making my way onto college, and doing something I want to do.

So yeah, this is a general internet goodbye, as I will only be using my laptop for homework, and school studies.

I'm glad so yeah ... Bye all :)

Many Thanks,

Steven Gibbons
good luck to you. if i gave up my PC, i dont know what i will be able to do. i earn from my PC by taking up freelancers jobs!

Back
Top Bottom