blue screen of death issue

DEvok

Baseband Member
the blue screen comes up sometimes dump msg 100% also causes my modem to reset on/off sometimes. whats wrong with it?

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: ce
BCP1: A7DA651A
BCP2: 00000008
BCP3: A7DA651A
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini090608-01.dmp
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-36597-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERC541.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:

On the blue screen it will have a direct message that's some thing like> IRQ_not_less_or_equal_to < not that one excatly but a message.
Underneath that will be a series of numbers. The lead number will be the culprit. Get that and either wash it through MS or Google. Or both. You'd be surprised how many are having the same problem and have resolved it.

And boot in to the safe mode menu by tapping the F8 key during boot up. Disable auto restart or you'll keep missing the error message. Reboot and wait for it to crash again.

Thats ironic, because just not too long ago, while running firefox for the first time in my life. Windows XP Pro SP2 gave me a blue screen of death. it blinked so fast all i could see was Dumping File memory. then the HDD froze and everything locked up. After restarting 5 billion times i got it to boot, just to have windows run a check of the hdd. No idea what happened... Ahhh but i still liked the blue screen of death... reminds me of the 3.1 and windows 95 days.... good times... good times..

Back
Top Bottom