Goodbye

McTrAyN

In Runtime
Hello all,

I have a little announcement to make, and this isn't just being posted on these forums, but on all the forums I visit regularly.

With school turning into a living nightmare with things such as the amount of coursework, I have decided it would be best for me to sell / give away my computer as it is the number one thing that is ruining my life, you may think it's a big decisions but I have been thinking about it for months. So I hope to be able to finish school with B's/A/A*s and then making my way onto college, and doing something I want to do.

So yeah, this is a general internet goodbye, as I will only be using my laptop for homework, and school studies.

I'm glad so yeah ... Bye all :)

Many Thanks,

Steven Gibbons

Uhuh yep right, you will be back mate, this place is an addiction. Your lappy will find its way here.:D :D

Will power and mind set are two names for the same perspective. It's not your computer that is ruining your life, it's you. You have to get a mind set of what's important in your life right this moment. Then have the will power to do what you need to do.
Instead of giving/selling your computer to some one, just break it down and store it away. You may find at some point in time you just might need it. Besides what if your lappy takes the royal dump?

if you think its whats right for you and it will get you where you wanna go then go for it thats all i can say not enough people are bothered these days about things like school and getting good grades so its nice to see someone with that mindset i just wish you luck in your studies

Back
Top Bottom