Need Some Car Audio Assistance

Nooo go to crutchfield.com. Input your vehicle year and such and it will automatically tell you which products fit. The got great prices, and include installation materials for free including a master sheet for specific cars on how to install headunits, speakers and other Audio/Video/Electric components in your car. I just bought a Double din and ordered the stuff from there.

Nooo go to crutchfield.com. Input your vehicle year and such and it will automatically tell you which products fit. The got great prices, and include installation materials for free including a master sheet for specific cars on how to install headunits, speakers and other Audio/Video/Electric components in your car. I just bought a Double din and ordered the stuff from there.

I went there, though there was a huge issue I had with them:

It was that they didn't have a whole lot of Brands to choose from and being that I don't know much about car audio equipment ( and I want quality obviously ) I don't know which brands to trust.

Plus! It doesn't look like crutchfield will give an installation guide for my Sub and AMP setup and that wiring is what is going to be my biggest issue :/

I went there, though there was a huge issue I had with them:

It was that they didn't have a whole lot of Brands to choose from and being that I don't know much about car audio equipment ( and I want quality obviously ) I don't know which brands to trust.

Plus! It doesn't look like crutchfield will give an installation guide for my Sub and AMP setup and that wiring is what is going to be my biggest issue :/

Yeah they give you the master sheet for your specfic car when you input the model/year and other options. They tell you how to wire and everything which tools you need, with pictures.

"a customized MasterSheet™ for your vehicle — showing you the best way to install a new receiver, speakers (front and rear), and antenna;
Crutchfield's Satellite Radio Installation Guide — a set of general instructions for how to install satellite radio in any vehicle;
Crutchfield's Mobile Video Installation Guide — a set of general instructions for how to install a mobile video system in any vehicle;
Crutchfield's iPod Installation Guide — a set of general instructions for how to connect an iPod to a car stereo."

For brands with headunits go with Alpine, Kenwood and Pioneer. Subwoofers JL Audio, Rockford Fosgate are very good brands.

Nice thank you, I'm looking at a Clarion Head unit at the moment, looks a lot more unique for the usual knob designs.

If I were to say buy just the Head unit from crutchfield, would that mastersheet include information for all wiring in my vehicle? Or just the Head unit set up?

Thanks

Nice thank you, I'm looking at a Clarion Head unit at the moment, looks a lot more unique for the usual knob designs.

If I were to say buy just the Head unit from crutchfield, would that mastersheet include information for all wiring in my vehicle? Or just the Head unit set up?

Thanks

Yup
"MasterSheet™ for your vehicle — showing you the best way to install a new receiver, speakers (front and rear), and antenna"

And they give you the fit kit free and installation materials you might need for the head unit to work on your car. Just make sure you input your car on the site.

Back
Top Bottom