Deleted Memories

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
None of you probably will care, but I just.. need to tell someone I guess I got a bad virus off of a website, and I couldnt get rid of it without reinstalling windows. So I went to back up all my photos, and my mom starts bitching at me to back up her documents. I back them up and go back to my list of things to back up. Only the problem is, I didn't finish backing up my photos before I "moved on" down the list So, I deleted them. I formatted my hard drive. I dbanned my hard drive just for good measure. I installed my OS, and that's where I am now. I just found out that I didn't back up my photos. 40 Gigabytes of memories Every Image I've ever taken Gone Nothing matters more to me than my memories, and I just deleted them. Every Last One. I'm not gonna sugar coat it, I just cried for 3 hours. I curled up in a little ball and cried.

None of you probably will care, but I just.. need to tell someone I guess I got a bad virus off of a website, and I couldnt get rid of it without reinstalling windows. So I went to back up all my photos, and my mom starts bitching at me to back up her documents. I back them up and go back to my list of things to back up. Only the problem is, I didn't finish backing up my photos before I "moved on" down the list So, I deleted them. I formatted my hard drive. I dbanned my hard drive just for good measure. I installed my OS, and that's where I am now. I just found out that I didn't back up my photos. 40 Gigabytes of memories Every Image I've ever taken Gone Nothing matters more to me than my memories, and I just deleted them. Every Last One. I'm not gonna sugar coat it, I just cried for 3 hours. I curled up in a little ball and cried.

use photobucket...its a lifesaver

A formatting tool for you hard drives that does it's best to make sure you can't get anything off the drive after you Dban it.

I can relate, trust me. That's why I get on my soapbox and keep preaching to you guys, BACK UP YOUR DRIVES. And do it on a regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom