Thanks for visiting earth. Goodbye

You know, death by blackhole isn't a bad thing. Everyone ends up getting laid.

Sex is the joining of two and becoming one right? Well a black hole is a singularity, so that's basically like a giant world-wide orgy right?

I guess the downside is it forces everyone to become bi-sexual... and commit in beastiality.. but I prefer thinking about the fact that I would technically be having sex with Jessica Alba

Shame it probably wont kill us all :<

Edit: Also, I would like to add, I too would make damn sure I get another fire taco before the world ends.

lolz thats really funny, i still have a lot to live for though man the real date from what ive heard that it will end is october 21 st is that true guys?

You know, death by blackhole isn't a bad thing. Everyone ends up getting laid.

Sex is the joining of two and becoming one right? Well a black hole is a singularity, so that's basically like a giant world-wide orgy right?

I guess the downside is it forces everyone to become bi-sexual... and commit in beastiality.. but I prefer thinking about the fact that I would technically be having sex with Jessica Alba

Shame it probably wont kill us all :<

Edit: Also, I would like to add, I too would make damn sure I get another fire taco before the world ends.

Heh, I was thinking the same thing this morning...

Back
Top Bottom