Best way to make money online?

one thing i noticed once in awhile was that people sold their computer parts more than i cost on newegg.
One thing you can do is if you live in the US, and have a microcenter near by. what you do is buy some things on newegg, and when i arrives, list it on craigslist or online and make it cost more than newegg but less than microcenter.
For example, but some 8800GT off of newegg for $110 IIRC, and sell it for $150, which is less than microcenter, though it sucks if they know about newegg and dont mind waiting.
what me and some friends did was walk around a microcenter and when we see a guy looking at something we got, we go up to them and tell them we got one and can sell it to them for cheaper, and some actually buys, while others looks at us like we stole it.
downside to it is that it takes awhile.
oh yeah, and it doesnt have to be microcenter, it can be any PC shops... them local pc shops makes them way overpriced, saw a case for $500 while i could get it for $150 at micro.

What timing!! You want to make money online, and I have these unusual events to tell you about.

My name is Crappybob, one of the sons of major Gen Gumel Danjuma Sule, The late Nigeria's former minister of mines and power in the regime of the late former Nigeria's military Head of state, Gen Sanni Abacha.

He married my mother on the agreement that my mother,Amina Fausat Sule, will maintain her family's name together with her children. Before he died in the German hospital on the 15th of November 2007 where he went to operate on the cancer of the knee, he fixed the Sum of $30,000.000.00 in the Central Bank of Nigeria under Intartrade Ventures Ltd on behalf of my mother. The 1 yrs maturity period placed on the money is due but the problem we are having now is that we lost the whole of the documents as a result of fire, which gutted our house 3 months ago.

We have discussed with our family attorney on how to collect the money with out hitches, he advised us to liaise with a foreigner who will act as the foreign partner of Intartrade Ventures Ltd and will purport that The money in question is urgently needed overseas for an important project.

It is on this basis I am seeking for assistance. Your percentage is negotiable. Please note; your age and profession doesn't really matter in this transaction. Waiting for your immediate response.

Regards,
Crappybob

:D

^^ lol probably one of the worst written Nigerian scans i read on the internet..you can do better than that crappybob

What timing!! You want to make money online, and I have these unusual events to tell you about.

My name is Crappybob, one of the sons of major Gen Gumel Danjuma Sule, The late Nigeria's former minister of mines and power in the regime of the late former Nigeria's military Head of state, Gen Sanni Abacha.

He married my mother on the agreement that my mother,Amina Fausat Sule, will maintain her family's name together with her children. Before he died in the German hospital on the 15th of November 2007 where he went to operate on the cancer of the knee, he fixed the Sum of $30,000.000.00 in the Central Bank of Nigeria under Intartrade Ventures Ltd on behalf of my mother. The 1 yrs maturity period placed on the money is due but the problem we are having now is that we lost the whole of the documents as a result of fire, which gutted our house 3 months ago.

We have discussed with our family attorney on how to collect the money with out hitches, he advised us to liaise with a foreigner who will act as the foreign partner of Intartrade Ventures Ltd and will purport that The money in question is urgently needed overseas for an important project.

It is on this basis I am seeking for assistance. Your percentage is negotiable. Please note; your age and profession doesn't really matter in this transaction. Waiting for your immediate response.

Regards,
Crappybob

hahahaha, what a loser.

Play with yourself infront of a webcam, if your good looking its an easy yet dirty way make money.

Statements like that are why I missed this place xD First Time I've seen you recently, chris. and this is what you say lol

Edit: Seti, you've never been a hard-ass, dont start now :(

Regards,
Crappybob

Hahah, that really made me laugh!

People that don't like loosing auctions.

Please see my PM.

Back
Top Bottom