Final Decision for CF Homepage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for no on this one. Personally I never read the portals anyway and just skip straight to the forum page

Oh ffs, I dont think anyone cares enough to warrant you posting... what, three threads about it? It's david's forum, and it's up to NOBODY but him - unless he gives that choice to us!

Oh ffs, I dont think anyone cares enough to warrant you posting... what, three threads about it? It's david's forum, and it's up to NOBODY but him - unless he gives that choice to us!

huh was that ffs aimed at me cos if so please do explain what i have said or dont that you dont agree with

i agree that its Davids forum and i think one poll yes or no is enough if David dosent like the idea it dosent become implemented

huh was that ffs aimed at me cos if so please do explain what i have said or dont that you dont agree with

i agree that its Davids forum and i think one poll yes or no is enough if David dosent like the idea it dosent become implemented

No, Not at you. It wasnt aimed at anyone inperticular - and it wasnt even POINTED in your general direction XD

I voted for no on this one.
surprises.smileysmiley.com.54.gif

Personally I never read the portals anyway and just skip straight to the forum page
QFT!

well when i say i agree with the portal. i just think some news, a downloads page with our fav av's and disc cleaners, reviews (taken off the forums), guides, etc. could be a nice resource to link to :)

well although david said no i am cool with the sort of portal they have over at computer vitals i would explain why etc but tbh it would be wasted seing as david is against the idea anyway

No, and no again.

The whole thing is stupid and it would be pointless.

Who would update it? Probably nobody. It would be another aborted piece of crap like "The Project" or the podcast... yay.

agreed.. it would be pointless, would have 5 mins enthusiasm and then disappear, and just left old and not updated.

Has it occured to you that some people are just happy with it the way it is?. How does being happy with something make you afraid of change?

im happy with things as they are, nice and simple and un-complex, i cant see the point with making everything more complicated than it needs to be. the theme is nice and easy to read, its laid out well, i dont see the huge issue with it.

Hey as far as I know the project is only on hold. We NEED more people to work on this, but we can't seem to get any more. I can't just program a whole freaking game by myself.

well i for one wont be able to do it.. working 6 days a week (at the moment, will probably be up to 7 soon) along with voluntary work, being an instructor at sea cadets, trying to spend time on here, and leaving enough time for me to go down the pub occasionally i just dont have time to spend on pointless things that wont make any difference..

You should be a politician, keep having polls until you get the result you want..

Absolutely pointless, have refrained from responding in the other 2 threads you made about ths.

Didn't David respond in the original thread in the suggestions section....

Ok not a definitive answer, but since its his forum, the decision ultimately comes to him, surely this will go the way of some of the other ideas, yeah enthusiastic for 10 minutes, then it drifts away.....then its left to David to manage or with an out of date portal page.

exactly.. agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom