Thanks for visiting earth. Goodbye

"A small cloud billows from the machine as a small "poof" is heard throughout the facility."

no words are spoken. no one moves. what a waste of 8.5 billion dollars.
In less than 12 hours it will be on.
bye.
"poof"

I doubt that would happen , with the people working on it are the most power fullest brains around

these guys could create wav sounds from pluto and make them sound better then tiesto and tiesto is music god

In my opinion, the people who think the Large Hadron Collider will destroy the Earth are the same sort of people who don't want permanent Daylight Saving time for summer here in Western Australia (we're about to start year 3 of a 3 year trial) because they think it fades the curtains and makes the paint on the house fade/peel faster, etc.

And, believe me, there's quite a lot of them here. :rolleyes:

In my opinion, the people who think the Large Hadron Collider will destroy the Earth are the same sort of people who don't want permanent Daylight Saving time for summer here in Western Australia (we're about to start year 3 of a 3 year trial) because they think it fades the curtains and makes the paint on the house fade/peel faster, etc.

And, believe me, there's quite a lot of them here. :rolleyes:
That's the first post that made me LOL in real life in a while.

That's the first post that made me LOL in real life in a while.

Thanks. :cool:

How about this one?

The best/funniest 'reason' I've heard for not wanting daylight saving is "we don't want it because we'll have to stay up until 2am to change all the clocks". :eek:

2am is the official start/end times for us in October/March. Quite a few people think the clocks have to be changed at that exact time.

Doing them at, say, 10pm before going to bed would be just too logical for some people here. :rolleyes:

You know, death by blackhole isn't a bad thing. Everyone ends up getting laid.

Sex is the joining of two and becoming one right? Well a black hole is a singularity, so that's basically like a giant world-wide orgy right?

I guess the downside is it forces everyone to become bi-sexual... and commit in beastiality.. but I prefer thinking about the fact that I would technically be having sex with Jessica Alba

Shame it probably wont kill us all :<

Edit: Also, I would like to add, I too would make damn sure I get another fire taco before the world ends.

Back
Top Bottom