Thanks for visiting earth. Goodbye

Or because the Mayans couldnt understand the concept of infinite. I have to have the volvano taco at least once again before I am eaten by a freackin black hole...

Someone please tell me what the hell this post is about? I'm sorry for language, but I hate being out of the news! What is this mini black hole deal?

Quick note: OP: Would you mind fixing that "black hold" to "black hole"? Took me three reads to get what you meant.

Anyways, what's this deal?

Watch the link and find out.

It is pretty stupid though.

They said we won't know if its created any until basically, the end of the world, so... when its turned on, we won't know if its safe or not...until something happens. Thats what it seems like they are saying.

Hehe. I had fathers day dinner at my nan's and the whole family went silent when i told em that there was a small chance we could disappear in 1/20 of a second on Wednesday when they turn the "LHC" on. I really don't know. It makes you feel really weird to think that something like that could happen.
Cheers

Ok, let me split this up to Ants written form

Ok, they made a big circle underground, within that circle is a pipe running round, not in that pipe will be two objects, they will travel so fast their going to clash at each other, then they will be pulled back into some box, now they will hook it all up to their computers, let the researches do their job, 5 years lator it will tell us how the big bang was made, what where who? yes thats what their looking for , their called protons and they will collide in the middle of atlas. They go so fast its unreal, they will make an energy.

if things go wrong mini blackholes

they really should have waited til 2012 to turn this thing on, then we'd have all had fun with end of world predictions!!

I can't see it being turned into a weapon, unless you can create a weapon that can happily sit in two different countries at the same time! I mean they are hardly going to pick it up and move t to whatever nation gets involved in a war. unless it creates some kind of massive energy source that is actually contained, but portable and releasable in a predictable way.

Back
Top Bottom