Car Thread!

IMG_2086.jpg

Whoa, that fender gap is almost as epic as mine. :p I'll take a picture to show you. It's like a dark abyss in between my fender panel and the wheel.

Gonna get fixed soon though. A Bilstein BTS kit is in the works and some new RTAB's and RSM's. :D

yeah, it's pretty bad. I have BC inverted coilovers I wanna get, along with some Hotchkis swaybars.

I don't know what I'm gonna do about wheels though. I want wider tread but I don't want something flashy or crazy, I want to keep a sleeper-ish look for when I do my SRT-4 swap later down the road.

okay for my car the new bypasser pulley was $43 i bought it today and to take the compressor off their is three bolts that hold in on but i have to pay $100 at my job(Burdick Mitsubishi) to have the refrigerant taken out not to bad i guess :) I'm going to see if i can have all of this done next week!

yeah i have to take it out it makes such a god awefull noise! teh compressor is shot anyways its so loud and i cant wait to rip it out! its so loud and annoying!

I don't know id have to pay to have the ac emptied so to speak put on the new compressor then pay again to have more free on put in idc about no ac i never really used it anyways

Just ordered the Kenwood DDX-512 NAVI/DVD double-din headunit with the IPOD cable. They have a great interface, no more burning CD's for my car. Should get it by next week. :D

youi could have just gotten a new compressor from a junk yard. Or just left your compressor on and had it not do anything. I saw someone who had a big SAS ranger, and they swapped in a 5.0, and left the AC compressor on, but since they never used it for A/C, they were going to use it to pump the tires back up after wheeling.

Back
Top Bottom