Guitar Hero VS Rock Band

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So i am bored with GH3 for the Wii, and thinking of getting the guitar and game, and maybe even the drums for the 360.
but i dont know if i should get Rock Band 2 that is coming out next week, or wait for 1 1/2 month and wait for Guitar Hero World Tour, and get the same thing.
The thing i like about GH is that they have the Guitar bundle while Rock Band only has the special, and only getting the guitar and game cost $130 ($60 for game, $70 for guitar) for rock band while $100 for GH World Tour.
I wouldnt have a hard time deciding if i didnt have to rebuild my computer, but i dont need a gaming computer till november, thats when CoD, and NFS is going to be release IIRC.
Which one do you guys prefer? though this will be a biased opinion.
even though you dont reply, please do the poll to help me decide.
Thanks

Personally, seeing as they released RB so late here in the UK, and also priced it too high compared to the US, and now when the US (and not us yet) are getting RB2, they are only just now starting to drop the price in comparision to the US price that was first brought out over there.

So...sod them

rock band because In our percussion section we have a kid that can't keep up while singing... so its always funny to watch.

Not really a solid argument though since Guitar Hero 4, will basically be Rock Band in formula, but with the added inclusion of you being able to make your own music (sort of)

Really they are almost the same thing. They are made by the same company, it's just rock band has drums, mic and guitar.

yeah, they are pretty much the same thing.
but it seems like rock band is easier than guitar hero, theres some good and bad with that.
anyways, i dont know if i should still go get rock band or save up money so i got a good computer to play games with.
but i really want to get one of these games since GH3 was so fun.

guitar hero
there new guitar is touch sensitive or somthing sick like that

i was kind of wondering what the touch sensitive was when i was researchin world tour.
I like how the Rock Band guitar with the extra five near the end of the neck for solos, and especially the Rock Band 2 guitar looks.

i hear the drums for GH world tour has cymbals and shit so it's more like real drums but idk if RB2 is upgrading their drum kit too. Both are really fun so you really can't go wrong. I will probably not buy either tho because it's something that will get played a lot for a couple weeks then no one will be interested. It was the same for GH3 when i bought it.

Back
Top Bottom