Final Decision for CF Homepage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we need it? Please justify, don't tell me why you think it would be good, tell me explicitly why it is absolutely required.

Bet you can't.

Why do we need it? Please justify, don't tell me why you think it would be good, tell me explicitly why it is absolutely required.

Bet you can't.

I never ever said it was needed, nor did anybody else. You can't deny that it would bring new traffic to our site and give us a more professional look. It's a shame we aren't following the trend of other sites..

No, and no again.

The whole thing is stupid and it would be pointless.

Who would update it? Probably nobody. It would be another aborted piece of crap like "The Project" or the podcast... yay.

Hey as far as I know the project is only on hold. We NEED more people to work on this, but we can't seem to get any more. I can't just program a whole freaking game by myself.

i'd like that just like a another link though like you still go directly to the forums from the link but like a separate link

You should be a politician, keep having polls until you get the result you want..

Absolutely pointless, have refrained from responding in the other 2 threads you made about ths.

Didn't David respond in the original thread in the suggestions section....

Yeah some sites work as a portal and some sites work well just as the forum.

Ok not a definitive answer, but since its his forum, the decision ultimately comes to him, surely this will go the way of some of the other ideas, yeah enthusiastic for 10 minutes, then it drifts away.....then its left to David to manage or with an out of date portal page.

yeah enthusiastic for 10 minutes, then it drifts away.....then its left to David to manage or with an out of date portal page.

Exactly what would happen IMO. But not only out of date and left for him to manage but also he will cop the flak from some members for having the out of date page on his site.

how many of these do your really need to have? wow, get over it. 1 or the 6 forums I'm on has one of these homepages and you know what, my bookmark for the site skips right past it because it's dumb and pointless. Just most clutter and more to worry about updating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom