Fantastic Four

xguynameddavex

In Runtime
Mercenaries 2
Starwars Force Unleashed
Fable 2
Fallout 3

This is insane.

Ive been waiting for a decent game to come out ever since Assasins Creed, and sure enough they all come out within 3 months of each other. :p

I just beat mercs 2 last night and am still hooked on it, I just unlocked the Nuclear Bunker buster and have rocked the Villa at least 10 times. Anything... I repeat... ANYTHING can be destroyed. From people to skyscrapers, using airstrikes or C4, its your choice.

Starwars comes out in 8 days, and if you haven't played the demo, I would suggest it to say the least. It definitely puts a new meaning into "Luke, Use the force."

Fable two comes out on October 22nd. If you played the original then I really don't think there is to be any more explaining needed after that announcement.

Fallout 3. That comes out October 28th. You can watch the gameplay videos on xbox live and i'm sure you could dig them up on youtube as well.

I, Honestly, am extremely excited about the release of these games, From mercs 2 to Fallout 3. These next few months are going to revolutionize the gaming industry and what we are to expect in the next few years.

Mercenaries 2
" Oh no you didn't " That commerical is driving me nuts. Will that play on a PC?

Back
Top Bottom