which one will you guys prefer?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
having a motherboard that supports SLI/CF, or having a motherboard with better overclocking features. No Budget limit.
the computer will be used for gaming/3d graphics.
this is for opinions only.
i would prefer to have SLI and CF because sometimes it might be cheaper to SLI/CF if you already have one card, and the other is cheaper than buying a new card that gives you about 10-20 fps increase, and i dont really know how to OC that mauch either.

There are some great CF boards with amazing overclocking potential. P45, X38 and X48 are all fantastic. It's just on the SLi front that OC'ing and multi-GPU don't always go hand in hand.

I'm going to say that if you're like me, and you like to have your warranty around, then go with CF/SLI. However if I'm mistaken and OCing doesn't void your warranty, two things will happen:

1. I would like to change my vote.
2. I will get to my BIOS as soon as I finish my homework and spend the rest of the day pushing my CPU to the max while being stable.

I'd rather have a motherboard that supports SLI and overclocks well. There are many good motherboards out there that do both very well.

Back
Top Bottom