Car Thread!

Any of you guys use the California water blade? I saw it on Jay Leno's garage, and also read a bunch more about on some car forums, so I got one. Seems like it should work awesome, although I won't have time to wash the car till next Sunday :( It will be nice not having to spend 30-45 minutes drying the car with towels and still having lint on it.

I dunno about it...

however I am excited because I will be returning to the track next Sunday after a long hiatus. First time on the Azenis, let's get it on!!!

Any of you guys use the California water blade? I saw it on Jay Leno's garage, and also read a bunch more about on some car forums, so I got one. Seems like it should work awesome, although I won't have time to wash the car till next Sunday :( It will be nice not having to spend 30-45 minutes drying the car with towels and still having lint on it.

I have one in the bathroom, but never used it. I should try it the next time I wash the car.

I dunno about it...

however I am excited because I will be returning to the track next Sunday after a long hiatus. First time on the Azenis, let's get it on!!!

Heh, the Azenis are beastly. They make me feel like a manly man when I drive. :p

I have this skin-like thing I use to dry my car and it doesn't leave any lint on my car, and it wrings out.

Oh those shammy towels? Those things are awesome. They hold hella water and when you wring out the water most of it comes out.

Never heard of it, as to your lint problem, buy lintfree towels (microfiber) and you won't have that problem.

okay so my 1998 Ford contour SE 2.0 liter 4 cylinder my ac compressor is shot I want to do the bypass pulley
(AutoZone.com | Shopping | Parts | Product Detail - A/C Compressor Bypass Pulley)

But I don't know how to remove my old ac compressor.. and I don't know how to install the bypass pulley. Is the ac compressor just bolted in? can i jsut take it off and put the pulley in and put the belt back on and be done?
Thanks!

Can someone please tell me how to remove my old compressor? and how to install teh new bypass pulley thanks :)

okay so my 1998 Ford contour SE 2.0 liter 4 cylinder my ac compressor is shot I want to do the bypass pulley
(AutoZone.com | Shopping | Parts | Product Detail - A/C Compressor Bypass Pulley)

But I don't know how to remove my old ac compressor.. and I don't know how to install the bypass pulley. Is the ac compressor just bolted in? can i jsut take it off and put the pulley in and put the belt back on and be done?
Thanks!

Can someone please tell me how to remove my old compressor? and how to install teh new bypass pulley thanks :)

Search Google for Ford or Contour forums. They'll provide better assistance than we can.

Back
Top Bottom