Can someone tell me what kind of laptop this is?

There should be a model number somewhere on the laptop, like on a sticker on the bottom, have you looked for that?

yeah i have looked for that and found that the model number is faded and all scratched up, IMPOSSIBLE TO READ. But thank u for all of ur help guys!!

What i am wonderring is how to rteplace the fans? do i go through the top of the laptop or the bottom, i am good at taking apart PCS but have never tried a laptop, so ne more info would be greatly appreciated!!

I used to have one just like that. Trust me, if you have to ask how to take it apart, your not ready to learn if you want it to work afterwards. They are a pain to get back together.

For a hint as to how to start if you really want to.
All the screws on the bottom need to come out, there are some in where the battery sits as well. I can't remember for sure (haven't had it in 3 years), but I think you also need to take out the keyboard to get to some of the bolts that hold it on. You do this by pulling the part above the keyboard (clips in) and taking the 4 screws off at the top of the keyboard, tilt up and unplug the keyboard. I think there are some screws under there that hold the board to the baseplate. From there it will be trial and error as I can't really tell you from memory where every screw and such, but this should get you a good start.

Back
Top Bottom