School work

Dylandor

Beta member
Hey guys, I am currently in year 11 and doing a programming course, but due to it being over a distance ed teacher, who is very very very bludgy and never replies to my emails, or helps me and my 2 other friends, we are all failing the course...we have 3 weeks left of this year to go, and we are at risk of failing year 11 due to it, we are FAR FAR FAR behind in our work, and my last option is to come onto this forum which I found via google and plead for help from some people who might actually be intrested in helping me and my friends pass year 11, and I know this work will be easy as all hell for someone who has a bit of knowledge up there sleeve...
So if you can help me and my friends, add me on I_just_shit_down_my_leg@hotmail.com or reply to this thread!
Thanks alot

I'm willing to help you (i.e. assist, not do for you, I have my own work to do if that's the case, but I'm never against helping someone with concepts). Maybe you could post up some questions that are stumping you, there are a few programmers on here that I'm sure would be glad to help as well, but you really haven't asked a good question yet.

well i agree i am willing to help out via here , i dont personally like helping people via e mail or personal means cos at least over here there will be someone who may know more who can correct any mistakes i may make

just so you know i am year 13 and doing A level computing computing so thats how i know the programming knowledge i know

also if this is coursework you will have to be very careful in how much we help you and what we help you with etc but i am happy to assist where i can and where i see fit cos i also have my own coursework to be doing and so im not just goint to do yours for you

what programming language are you using ? and what sort of program are you trying to write

I loved your MSN Address - Pretty much why I added you...

Oh, and to help of coure :D

Back
Top Bottom