CF Homepage, yes or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, a news bot would be awesome if we can find a good one, that'd be great.

Yea, a news bot would be awesome if we can find a good one, that'd be great.

once he gets his new computer (he set fire to his MOBO from, what i could tell over the phone, trying to shove like DDR1 mem into a DDR2 slot or somehting like that, hes not good with comps), ill ask him to ask a mod about the bot, cause they run of Vbulliten too

once he gets his new computer (he set fire to his MOBO from, what i could tell over the phone, trying to shove like DDR1 mem into a DDR2 slot or somehting like that, hes not good with comps), ill ask him to ask a mod about the bot, cause they run of Vbulliten too

Awesome, thanks man.

I would rather see a demo of some sort before we decide as not everyone will like it so you should have a vote after it has been made and then we can decide.

It's a very good idea, all depends who is doing it and do they have time? We need more then 2 people on this idea I'd say, I'd say we need atleast 5 people helping out

It's a very good idea, all depends who is doing it and do they have time? We need more then 2 people on this idea I'd say, I'd say we need atleast 5 people helping out

Yea, we're definitely going to need more than two people to keep the news maintained and stuff. Preferably people from different time zones to keep the news as up to date as possible.

No, it's pointless.

Who would maintain it and update it? If it's just going to sit there and look like something from 1994 then I'd be just as happy without it.

Waste of time and completely unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom