Lets do something fun.

kozmik kaz

Baseband Member
So I wanna learn how to do something new. I recently learned how to do a lot of new things on the computer. I learned how to slipstream, mod some certain software, shrink my movie files small enough to stream to my 360. Does any one else know how to do some cool interesting stuff. It doesnt have to be completely neccessary, it could even be completely pointless, just fun to do!! Thanks!!:D

can you post some examples?
like how did you shrink your vids to stream to your 360?
and did you have to convert them to play on your 360?

Well first, I dont have media center on my PC so I had to download zune software, which is fine because I have a zune. I would either use DVD shrink to put the movie on my PC, then I would use DVDx to convert it into mpeg format. It does lose some quality, but not a notible difference. I would then put the movie into the folder that my zune software monitors, and it would show up in the player. I would go to my 360, (and it has to be on the same network as my PC) and go to videos, select different source, and go to my computer, which would now have a zune logo by it, enter the folder, and it has my movies in there.

The only downside is the conversion process is slow using DVDx, but it works.

well i just burn and dowmload alot of stuff. so i do everything that has to do with all that.

Do you mostly use torrent files? If you do, you should start using Xilisoft for all of your conversions. It is a great program.

Back
Top Bottom