I'm looking for some helpers, are you looking for something to do??

nice esa news section i can see it now

"In other news I decided to embark on my next computer cooling project: A house of fans. A whole freaking house of fans. I plan on using zip ties to connect everything, and then having a remote control to put a rain cover over it. This should provide me with the cooling I need to OC my P1 to 32.6 gHz using liquid nitrogen to cool it. I'll be sure to post pics"

"In other news I decided to embark on my next computer cooling project: A house of fans. A whole freaking house of fans. I plan on using zip ties to connect everything, and then having a remote control to put a rain cover over it. This should provide me with the cooling I need to OC my P1 to 32.6 gHz using liquid nitrogen to cool it. I'll be sure to post pics"

i was thinking more on the lines of computer and world news that i find from various sources

yeah i can also help out in the forums along with writing journals and articles.

i take it we'll be getting our user names soon then??

my user name better be rubber314chicken. with an n on the end. you don't know how much I hate forums where its truncated to rubber314chicke.... make the username limit 16, not 15 please.

The forum is public as of now.

Visit The Forum now and sign up. Those who wanted to moderate will be given the rights they need.

Back
Top Bottom