Car Thread!

BMW model nomenclature has always confused the hell out of me... lol

OMG I found my brother's car! He's getting it. I will give him no say in the matter.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...9&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=293

Oh nice. My coworker/friend has a black 4 door 2.5RS and he swapped in an STI engine with straight pipes and catback. It's so loud. :p

Are you really that bored? :rolleyes:

LOL It's okay because RWD doesn't suffer from torque steer so it doesn't even need that Revo stuff. :D

Yeah. It can also change depending on the fuel delivery. Of course in the US we don't have any diesel Bimmers yet. :p

i reckon they should just drop the i though seeing as all of the engines are fuel injected these days
it was only cos back in the 70's carburetors where more common and so fuel injection was a unique engineering feature whereas these days pretty much all cars are made with fuel injection

Havent you heard about new 4 barrel BMW coming out? jk man, yeah, fuel injection isnt too rare anymore...

i reckon they should just drop the i though seeing as all of the engines are fuel injected these days
it was only cos back in the 70's carburetors where more common and so fuel injection was a unique engineering feature whereas these days pretty much all cars are made with fuel injection

Why? BMW's kept it all these years and all these years it's worked fine.

It really isn't that hard. Say if you had a 335xi, that would be a 3.0-litre twin turbo inline six that is fuel injected and the car is AWD. If it was a 335i then it would the same, but only RWD not AWD.

Why? BMW's kept it all these years and all these years it's worked fine.

It really isn't that hard. Say if you had a 335xi, that would be a 3.0-litre twin turbo inline six that is fuel injected and the car is AWD. If it was a 335i then it would the same, but only RWD not AWD.

yer i know im not saying its difficult im just saying i was looking at a ad in the paper ther other day for bmw and they all had either d or i it didint make any sense to have that letter there when they are all fuel injected but its no biggie

Back
Top Bottom