Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you have so much shit to do by you, but you still complain, lol. By me, nothing. Taco Bell. POS falling apart bowling alley. thats about it... Movie theatre is 15 miles away for a small one, 35 miles for a decent kerasotas. Mall is 40 miles away. So, there really isnt too much to do. If gas wasnt so damn expensive, I wouldnt mind driving 35 miles to the mall or w/e, but I cant afford that now, especially with college, I need to save more.

petrol is not expensive over there. you guys have it half as much as it is over here.

Yeah, petrol prices are insane over in Europe. Still expensive here in the US, but nowhere near what it's like overseas.

I've noticed prices locally going down a bit (at last) - its around £1.14 at the moment, thanks to the supermarkets that drive prices down - forcing Shell, Texaco etc to lower their prices. I think its riddiculous how prices are still so high yet the price of oil has been going down :mad: blatant profeteering :mad:

The guy who said that was a brilliant idea should be shot. Doing that kind of stuff is just a complete waste of everyone's time. People who need to go places can't because there's a giant line and the chances are you don't even get anything out of it.

Then again, it was EA who did this for marketing so I'm not too surprised.
if it had been better planned with a diversion,police where told well in advance and ppl where forewarned or people had to get vouchers for it online or only post vouchers to local residents it would have been a lot better but because they just said free petrol it turned into a bit of a free for all with just about everyone turning up and i would be well pissed if i used that way to get somewhere or if i had been in the line and not got free fuel if it had been well planned then i say why not but the way they did it was a bit stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom