Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
my car is such a pos
i need to do an oil change tomorrow
n now i think i have to go buy a new auxilery wire that goes from my ipod to my deck in my car
and the sound on my car only works on the drivers side of my car wtf!

Just don't, whatever you do, go to Jiffy Lube. Unless you feel like paying for getting nothing done.

i wont go to jiffy lube i can do it myself i work at a garage but ty for the advice,
i bought a new wire and it works better than my old one! teh audio comes in and i dont have to wiggle the wire not i think i just have to take out my stereo to see if all of the wires are plugged in because the audio only works on one half of my car idky the auxilery wire that goes from my ipod to my stereo is all plugged in

Man, you have so much shit to do by you, but you still complain, lol. By me, nothing. Taco Bell. POS falling apart bowling alley. thats about it... Movie theatre is 15 miles away for a small one, 35 miles for a decent kerasotas. Mall is 40 miles away. So, there really isnt too much to do. If gas wasnt so damn expensive, I wouldnt mind driving 35 miles to the mall or w/e, but I cant afford that now, especially with college, I need to save more.

bowling is boring i have one 2 minutes away i cant stand it,
mall is boring lots of stuff around lots of restaurants and stuff but idk boring
im trying to save money

Man, you have so much shit to do by you, but you still complain, lol. By me, nothing. Taco Bell. POS falling apart bowling alley. thats about it... Movie theatre is 15 miles away for a small one, 35 miles for a decent kerasotas. Mall is 40 miles away. So, there really isnt too much to do. If gas wasnt so damn expensive, I wouldnt mind driving 35 miles to the mall or w/e, but I cant afford that now, especially with college, I need to save more.

Dude that ain't to bad, it's more than I can brag about:p I'm 20 miles from any damn town, the only thing around here is a tiny gas station where they charge an arm and a leg for drinks and snacks:p

at lease you can walk down the street without having to worry about incompetent people around you running you over with a bike, a car, or a dog's leash.

Heh now I wouldn't say that...the roads are very narrow and curvy, so I wouldn't walk them myself, and our fair little store is about 6 miles away in the next county (only reason is our county is dry and the county there in is wet), but it's a pretty cool place...it's a typical country store where the workers know you when you walk in and you can put your gas on a tab:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom