Need opinions for the new laptop im getting

Im assuming this is for a business? Being that the opertaing system is Windows Vista business. It looks to be a nice laptop.

It isnt for business, but I do travel a lot school/work. So i wanted one thats both light and small and have the specs needed for casual gaming.

I would prefer using xp instead, but according to sony. If i change the os on my own and theres anything wrong with the laptop the guarantee wont cover it. :(

It does come with XP downgrade.
I would keep looking around, You can Get just as good laptops for cheaper.

Ya.. I was originally looking for something around 2k at most. I might have to go for the FW series, but those are bulky and heavy tho...

the problem is there isnt much choices, when im at*montreal*. the brands that i see here the most are : hp, apple, sony and dell. I tried dell before and it died on me twise within one year. :(

To answer your question: You should definitely upgrade the HDD. The RAM that comes with this is DDR3, which I think unnecessary. You could look for a similar version with DDR2 RAM and save anywhere from $50-200. For light gaming this would be OK.

My opinion: Look at the Dell XPSs.

thanks for the reply/opinion.

Ya I was thinking of upgrading the HDD from 250g/5200 to 200g/7200, since i really need that much space really. As for the ram, im not sure when a pc or laptop would need a ddr2 or ddr3* makes it run that much faster?* And the graphic card seems to be decent strong, correct me if im wrong please.

Back
Top Bottom