What state could be do with out?

Oregon is the site for little people big world. gotta keep that. and it has some beautiful beaches. actually the pacific coast is really beautiful. a lot more than this ass ugly midwest.

I don't know dude...I went to Bethany beach over the summer, definitely one of the nicest beaches I've ever been to. And I've been to some of the top 10 best beaches in the world.

Extremely wealthy area though, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, etc were almost common. And the beach houses are huge, worth millions.

http://www.townofbethanybeach.com/

I'd like to live on a beach like that for sure. Its totally a cape cod type feeling.

actually a month or two ago I was flying on FSX with some people, and we did a cape cod flight. the whole setup with airports (small, rural, not commercial) there really makes me want to live there. but I'm still loving the pacific coast.

and I don't think you can beat a black sand beach...
Hana%20Bay-Black%20Sand%20Beach.jpg

I totally wanna go to hawaii for like 2 weeks.... but the airfare there is like $1000 round trip per person.... not to mention the cost of the resorts...

But the golf there is amazing......

And I'd also like to thank double post auto merger for making me to not have to cut and past this whole thing.

idaho.

Oregon is the site for little people big world. gotta keep that. and it has some beautiful beaches. actually the pacific coast is really beautiful. a lot more than this ass ugly midwest.

I'd like to live on a beach like that for sure. Its totally a cape cod type feeling.

actually a month or two ago I was flying on FSX with some people, and we did a cape cod flight. the whole setup with airports (small, rural, not commercial) there really makes me want to live there. but I'm still loving the pacific coast.

and I don't think you can beat a black sand beach...
Hana%20Bay-Black%20Sand%20Beach.jpg

I totally wanna go to hawaii for like 2 weeks.... but the airfare there is like $1000 round trip per person.... not to mention the cost of the resorts...

But the golf there is amazing......

And I'd also like to thank double post auto merger for making me to not have to cut and past this whole thing.

that beach looks revolting. i wouldn't want to swim there.

Back
Top Bottom