Google Release Web Browser

I found a bug recently in Chrome, it doesn't scroll up when I use my laptop's touch pad. It works fine with the mouse though. Could just be on my computer though. The touchpad works fine with everything else though.

well even if so the only way things get developed and made better is if things are adapted if it wasn't a good idea Google wouldn't be using it , but if they didn't think they could make it better Google wouldn't be using it either they would be looking for something else that they could use as a unique selling point surely their aim here if they are like all the other companies is to make a web browser that is used more than the others . i mean tabs where stolen by ie from ff and probably by ff from some other source i dont really care who is copying who in the computer world cos if nothing was copied but slightly adapted nothing would be made better
i hate it when people bitch and whine when something has taken ideas from another product and made them better it just shows they are too stupid and closed minded to understand that that is one of the main ways things can get made better taking someone else's work and making your own adaptions and making your own version

and besides how do you know Google wasn't writing all of these things at the same time ie was and ie just managed to get a release before . and besides i can see google releasing chrome for linux which is something ie will probably never do

Back
Top Bottom