How many people have you pushed over?

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
This isn't intended to be a bragging contest for rep or anything of that sort. don't rep me for this post. I'm just curious how many people you pushed over for another bar, or a bar less of rep.

I remember my first was muz after a compcast recording session, then lodsney (crap, I can't spell for beans!) and then muz again, so I'm at 3. you guys?

I thought you meant pushed over, like shoved to the ground. What does "pushed over" mean in the on-line community?

None that I can remember. Maybe one, I don't know. I'm not really into rep for the sake of rep though, I use it the way it's intended. If someone helps me, or posts something particularly useful, I'll give them some.

as in gave them enough rep for another bar.

Oh right, i see. Well i wouldn't be able to vote, haven't purposely pushed any one over, and if i have pushed anyone over, I've not been counting them.

Was disturbed when people started talking about pushing people over bars.
Drunken violence isn't funny kids.

I've given rep for something that didn't deserve it, but not to give someone another bar.

I think I've done it to a couple people. I don't see anything bad. If I know someone is helping out and they've been stuck at x bars for a while I give them some rep. Other times I give some rep for the person just being nice to others. I do give a lot for those who help. I think rep is a good means to letting people know they're doing a good job and if not that, then to just encourage them to start helping or contributing.

edit: By 1 back did you mean remove a bar? If going from neutral to negative counts then yes. And giving a bar for sole purpose of giving one I've done once.

Back
Top Bottom