best time to sell a PS3?

Fisher

Fully Optimized
i have a PS3 thats still 8 months into its warranty and was wondering if anyone could tell me the best time to sell it. what i mean is that are there any awaited games coming out soon that might raise the sales on ebay like GTA4 did a little.

wait for resistance 2 to come out there is a huge line up coming our way its going to go throught the roof , check game informer there last issue had tons on the lineup for the ps3/360.

Christmas is always a boom time for on-line console sales at... "That on-line auction site".

Competitive prices, and talking it up work a treat, maybe worth picking up a discount copy of resistance 2 after its release and bundling it, add on your expenses.

Make sure you confirm with a courier how long it'll take for postage, then post at least that far in front of Christmas, with something in the description along the lines of "Will deliver in time for Christmas". That's what I'd do.

yep, right before, or after, the holidays is peak. if someone didn't get that game system for that holiday, they may try very hard to get it online.

yep, right before, or after, the holidays is peak. if someone didn't get that game system for that holiday, they may try very hard to get it online.

Makes a good point I hadn't thought of. Yea, well its whether you wanna sell it sooner or later then, but around the festive period seems like a good idea.

i would say maybe end of november to the start of december thats when everyone starts seriously thinking about x mas

and then i would say also isnt gran turismo 5 coming out soon i know if i had the money i would buy a PS3 just for that

Little Big planet will be a big release I think in October time, and then you've got some just coming after christmas.
Personally, I'd say christmas time too.

no its a 40Gb but it is still in its warranty. zKilla im going to plymouth uni to study as a mental health nurse so i will need the money although im thinking of hanging on until christmas and probably buying soul caliber 4 as i use to be a hardcore fan of soul blade for the PS1

Back
Top Bottom