if you're getting a 4870x2...

so pretty much i shouldnt bother with a Dual core no more and get a quad, even though i only have the 8800GT, its best to have for future proof... kind of..

so pretty much i shouldnt bother with a Dual core no more and get a quad, even though i only have the 8800GT, its best to have for future proof... kind of..

unless you have or are planning on getting a 4870x2, dual core is probably still the way to go, though the Q6600 is very affordable right now...

easy, no job, no allowance, and a lot of interests that requires money.

yea no kidding. i finally have a job so i can afford it, but a year ago i was in the same exact position, no job, got $20 a week for mowing and allowance.

Well at least finally i have some actual benchmarks i can shove in the faces of those who still say the E8400 is faster than the Quad..

I've heard it overclocks like a champ

Sure does. I've gotten mine to 3.4GHz on a Tuniq Tower and it ran perfectly. I've set it at 3.2Ghz because of ambient temp problems, but they do indeed overclock like champs. You can track my overclock projects in my previous threads in case you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom