just had a weird weird dream

Fisher

Fully Optimized
o.k the start is a little hazy but all of a sudden i was on top of this hill. it was a very baron hill with small plant life, kind of like a hill in the highlands of scotland but the ground was more grey than green. the sky was very overcast and gloomy. there were people around me and i had a cross in my hands made out of wood. i was trying to tell these people on top of this hill that i was the new Messiah and that i was Jesus but they wouldnt believe. i then took the cross in my hands and destroyed another cross that was on top of this hill. the cross that i had fell into peices and i turned to the sky to apologies to God for destroying his cross. he then spoke out loud saying to everyone including me that i was not Jesus but Jesus's brother. when this happened everyone around me started to believe me that i was indeed the new Messiah.

weird or what? had some crazy dreams before but none that include God, Jesus and being the new Messiah. what do you guys think it could mean? obviously im not the new Messiah im not even religious jusat a little span out and sleepy. anyway good night all

Back
Top Bottom