Conversion Troubles

Nest1089

Beta member
I am trying to trying to convert the video files from the Roswell DVDs that I have uploaded to my computer from .VOB to AVI format. Everything I've been using has been giving me problems. I have tried DivX converter but it gave me an error message that said "DivX Converter cannot encode files with variable frame rates. Please make sure all input files contain a constant frame rate"

Does this have anything to do with the menu that it takes me to on Windows Media Player? They are episodes so I'm wondering if I can find a free converter that will help me. Does anyone know what I can do?

Thank you.

Wow, I apparently stumped the computer community. Congrats guys, I now see how professional you are ;)

.vob is the file format for those DVD's you need to get a ripping software from the internet, do you have a DVD cd drive??

Ace, that is how I got the flipping thing on my computer. I've DONE the ripping. I'm talking specifically about converting.

xtreme, as far as my eyes can tell (unless a stupid one such as myself they might be deceiving me) that I DID post in the computer programming. That was the whole point, I'm trying to find the right program.

Moved to more appropriate forum.

Change the file extension to .mpg and search for a mpg to avi converter

Back
Top Bottom