n00b

Youngins.

My first was an Apple 2E.

Lighting fast, with those giant ACTUAL floppy disks.... The Oregon Trail was never done better.

My second machine was a Compaq 250 with I think, 5 meg of ram? (exaggeration) but I think it had 64?

The video card? I don't remember.

I do remember having a voodoo video card at 32megs! wootT!!1

Hey! Welcome! Don't be embarrassed. Up to a while ago I was running a 2.8GHz P4 with 512MB of DDR2 400 RAM with onboard video.

yea,but we totally hazed you for it.

nah j/k I came here with a p1(or maybe 2) with 128 megs of ram asking about linux, open office, and windows emulators for linux. Then I built a new comp and all was good.

its like a pentium 4 with like 723 or something ram (dont ask me how it got like that) 40 gb hard drive some nvidia graphics card, and ubuntu. just ask superman22x, he probably knows more about it than me. and superman, not quite yet, im still trying to convince the parents.

Yeahk, it was a bit of a random machine. Two garbage picked machines... From the 2 worst brands, lol. Emachines and Dell. But its a start. Just gotta get it online.

yeah, i might get a new machine pretty soon though, dual core and all that good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom