A-Hole...

anorexic? lol. Jk man, nah you are proly normal, maybe a lil skinny then, idk. Muscle wieghs a lot though compared to fat. Have you ever had your fat percentage taken? My scale sometimes says I am like 3% fat, lol.

My blood suger is high, but that's besides the point. But it is fun to be in class, and just blurt out, "I'm really high." Everyone looks, and the people that know(more then half the class usually) understand and just laugh, everybody else doesnt understand, but still laughs, lol.
Totally random thought.

Blood pressure? Way high. Waiting for my Linsinopril refill. Cholesterol? No clue. :D
I was curious because I started getting bad migraines which eventually led to triple by-pass surgery.

Been for a check up lately? might pay to go for one and request a cholestrol check.

Better safe than sorry.

I'm like 6 ft. and 125 lbs. I've always been skinny, it's what happens when the fathers of both your mom and dad are skinny.

I was curious because I started getting bad migraines which eventually led to triple by-pass surgery.

Been for a check up lately? might pay to go for one and request a cholestrol check.

Better safe than sorry.

Yea, I was supposed to get some blood work done a while back but never have gone in. I guess it would be a good idea to finally "git 'er done".

lol ive just caught up on this thread and you guys have gotten realy off topic haha, anyways figures j would poke his head in here about time he stopped with the crap.

lol this thread is funny. thats the only way to describe it (as its just one big flaming match).
sure it appears to me that ghostfl gets into a lot of tricky situations. i mean every thread by him is about guns, getting girls pregnant, fights, etc. i dont think hes an A hole tho. i think it takes two to tango, and sometimes its not even worth going to places like this. you shouldnt have to walk away from fights, there shouldnt be any in the first place. i know its them who start it, but sometimes it takes the bigger man to walk away and go elsewhere. he just needs to realise why he gets into problems like this and do something about it.
as for the others on here i think they are all being a bit harsh. i mean he talks about guns and lots of other american stuff i quite frankly dont even understand, but im not going to judge him on that. thats just the person he is, and we all live our lifes differently. yea i may not agree with him having a load of guns and some of the things he does but thats no reason to be this harsh to him. i dont see anything illegal going on and i dont think he's ever purposly hurt someone/got in a fight.
he never asks people what they think of him anyway, he just simply posts his different experiences/stories, and people seem to take them the wrong way. if you dont like them, then maybe ignore them. the threads arnt breaking any rules.
as for everyone in general, just chill :)

Lol.... thanks?

And thats what I HAVE done in the last two bad situations I've been in at that bar. WALKED AWAY. The first time, I was still the one to get in trouble over nothing. This time, I walked away with a ruined shirt and a scuff in my pride. Haha

But its not a big deal. I'm down to earth.

Here for the love & peace... and if you try to take those things from me, I'll blow ya head off ;)

I think sometimes it's best to walk away, others just face the problem head-on and fix it to never happen again (by this I don't mean kill the guy).

Back
Top Bottom