Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, I mean like whole body pics. like of her. thats all we ever want pics of. thats why I was confused at first about getting it high enough. I thought you were doing it undercover, aka under a table, and she was like wearing a skirt, and you didn't want us to see anything.

Hahaha, she's ok looking.

Yeah dude, for real, what are we going to be doing? We have only like 10 people in there. We can't get anything done with that many people. We need to step down to just a useful programming with little to no graphical requirements (as it's very time consuming)

getting a nice little CAD software you may have heard of it :

Solid works for free is all goes to plan thats like 3000$ worth of stuff if anything i can make the models from my house/school and upload them to your pc.if they have a convert software to convert the formats this will work amazingly well its going to look great.

Yeah, they offer CAD course at my school, however I'm not very interested in 3D modeling. My dad is an expert at it. He's done CAD, CATIA, etc. He went to this congress and he got a 1 month trial to a $50,000 software to design/render high-end 3D. He works with virtual reality so he gets stuff like that. His computer at work is a beast. He has a $3000 video card. I told him to run 3DMark06 ASAP.

Yeah, they offer CAD course at my school, however I'm not very interested in 3D modeling. My dad is an expert at it. He's done CAD, CATIA, etc. He went to this congress and he got a 1 month trial to a $50,000 software to design/render high-end 3D. He works with virtual reality so he gets stuff like that. His computer at work is a beast. He has a $3000 video card. I told him to run 3DMark06 ASAP.
The workstation video cards more stable, to put it simply. They're not any faster in clocks or anything, and you can actually sometimes hack the cards into their workstation counterparts.

My school's varsity soccer team just dropped their second game of the season 5-1. Our record is now 0-2. The coach barely played me last year and when he did it was in the wrong position. This year my parents won't let me play and they needed me pretty bad. They're having to play full-backs as forwards to fill up the gap I made. No wonder I find myself inherently believing in karma.

We're also missing another forward and our center mid.

lol....i love keyloggers

some friend of mine at skool signed onto myspace on my lappy, and i forgot that my key logger was running, so i decided tohave some fun

i said...." bet u 10 bucks i can guess your password"
"fine, go for it....its super hard...ull never get it"
*told her*
"OMG!!! Howed u get that you hacker"

lol...though id share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom