Homepage for CF

bullzi

Fully Optimized
hey guys, i'd really like to see a homepage for us instead of just going straight to the forums similar to www.icrontic.com.

i think having that would be awesome, we could post news, announcements, tech news and even put our chatroom imbeded in a page. i'd be more than happy to design and produce the page, just wanted an ok for it before i did so.

anybody else interested?

Sorry, I have to disagree with that idea. I like being able to just get a quick view of what is going on. I'll open up FF, hit the link to CF, then right there I see if there's any new posts, if so I log in. This is going to be too much of a hassle for people with slow internet or those who just want a quick look.

Sorry, I have to disagree with that idea. I like being able to just get a quick view of what is going on. I'll open up FF, hit the link to CF, then right there I see if there's any new posts, if so I log in. This is going to be too much of a hassle for people with slow internet or those who just want a quick look.

Yeah some sites work as a portal and some sites work well just as the forum.

ok, then in that case we can make a link on the forum page to go to a portal as the others suggested.

ok, then in that case we can make a link on the forum page to go to a portal as the others suggested.

Yeah, it would be nice if it were optional. If a person likes "portals" and such they could just edit their link to include that. By link I mean that quick-access bookmark toolbar.

i dunno wether anyone looks at computer vitals setis site but i like the sort of thing he has over there which is a portal just makes things a bit more summarised such as it always has the latest poll on with results etc

Back
Top Bottom