ready to OC big time.

i am using CUPID HM for how ever told me to use that. but i'll try real temp when i get back tomorrow.

as this morning i was looking around in the bois and saw the multiplier. what the values were set points. so i had to pick. well my computer never powered on again so i went on the manual and so the clear cmos thing and thank god it worked. so now everthing is at factory settings.

and ok i beleive my temps are wrong. that all makes sense.

so basicly for the multiplier. what do i do. i understand 1x200 is 200 but i need my info like names and shet.

i'll get real temp. but what if my sensor on the board is bad bad

i am using CUPID HM for how ever told me to use that. but i'll try real temp when i get back tomorrow.

as this morning i was looking around in the bois and saw the multiplier. what the values were set points. so i had to pick. well my computer never powered on again so i went on the manual and so the clear cmos thing and thank god it worked. so now everthing is at factory settings.

and ok i beleive my temps are wrong. that all makes sense.

so basicly for the multiplier. what do i do. i understand 1x200 is 200 but i need my info like names and shet.

i'll get real temp. but what if my sensor on the board is bad bad

AFAIK, RealTemp is for intel processors.

maybe he is referring to the Core 1 temp.
i mistaken that before, but it was another temp program, said i was running my CPU at 15c, then i got another temp program (everest) and it says that my Core 1 temp was 15c, and my actual was about 35c. and i watched both temp programs, and as Core 1 increased (everest), the CPU temp went up as well (other program).

I like to use Everest and add about 3-4C just to be safe. But I don't OC. I know most of the basics needed. The only thing I don't know is whether temperature still increases whether or not you raise the voltage. Like if you OC without raising your voltage will your temp raise as much as OCing by also raising your voltage?

Everest is a great program, use it all the time to keep track of my temps, and if you use vista, you can use the Everest Sidebar so you will know your temps right away.

were can i get it free. i have looked everywhere. i have been using the built in ocing thing in the bois and i got it going to 3.2 Ghz but i have been getting blue screens. any relations

were can i get it free. i have looked everywhere. i have been using the built in ocing thing in the bois and i got it going to 3.2 Ghz but i have been getting blue screens. any relations

You didnt look everywhere!

yea right after i posted i found a free one. but i hate everest the cpu temp never every moves. even when i turned my fan off. i am sticking with speed fan looking at the TEMP1 thing that has the same temp as TEMIN0 on HM by cpuid. and speed fan has that little temp then in the system tray. my temps are around 20c and i am running my cpu at 2.8 to avoid that blue screen

so if i raise the voltage a tad would it be more stable. i'll get prime95

Back
Top Bottom