Pros:
+ Nice interface
+ Starts VERY fast

Cons:
+ Fairly slow
+ Poor download manager
+ No titlebar
+ Horrible installation

Then again this isn't even v1. I did a webwait.com test between ie8beta2, ff3, and gc, and ie8 won them all, while ff3 came next and gc was last. Maybe it will be better in the future.

I love all the "new" features they say it has. What a load of crap, other browsers have had these features forever.

I see. So what you are saying is this is a pron browser? I did see it had an "incognito" mode too hahahaha :p

its a very simplistic user interface i will give it that which is my sort of thing i dont really want all the toolbars at the top when all im doing is reading the news
all you need for that is an adress bar a back and farward button and a refresh button nothing else needed

i may try it out in the following days i think google have the finances to plough into this thing to make it work so i don't think any bugs in the first release are anything to get particularly worried about
i think the multiple processes idea is a good one as there have been many a time firefox has crashed on me whilst i have had a few tabs open , however does this also lead to more memory usage by the browser and having 2gb ram is that something i should really be worries about
my only concern is that is this google trying to take on more work than they can handle i mean they already do enough as it is and how far are they going to go with their software i mean one day could we be seeing google os

Wait a second...I was just looking at some screenshots...

Look at how you bookmark pages:
google_chrome_screen_08.jpg

Nearly identical to bookmarking in Firefox 3:
ff-bookmarking.jpg

Back
Top Bottom