I saw you but you didn't see me

I hate when people think all bikers are criminals. Not everyone who rides a motorcycle is in the Hells Angels people.....lol

With the leather and beards and stuff I can understand why people think that way, but people need to be a little more open minded about things. Now, get a bunch of them drunk.....that could be a different story....

I ride a bike, (albeit a small trail bike until I get my full license).

I also have long hair. and I have tattoos.

I've had a few near misses as well with my bike and people just pulling out.
but it kind of goes with the territory when you get on a bike you almost expect there to be trouble. you have to be so much more vigilant and aware on a bike than you do in a car.

I've had a few near misses as well with my bike and people just pulling out.
but it kind of goes with the territory when you get on a bike you almost expect there to be trouble. you have to be so much more vigilant and aware on a bike than you do in a car.

agreed. I ride a bicycle in the street, and will keep up with traffic in a 25 mph zone. I'm sick of people treating cyclists (and bikers) like crap, and people not paying attention to us because we have a mere 2 wheels (I've been told to get on the sidewalk so a guy could make a left hand turn. I told him I am a vehicle and I have the right to the road, but he is only privileged to use it.)

I think I've filed about 6 police reports this year. Takes me like 5 minutes, and then when they hit someone and are sued its more likely that they will get their ass handed to them because there is more evidence supporting their reckless negligence.

Back
Top Bottom