3 is a magical number

Guys! There are so many members here it's hard to mention all! The ones I mentioned in the OP are those who I met first, therefore I've known them longer. But in all honesty is really hard to get a top list.

@01001010: When I first read that I missed the addition to the right and I was like "WTF?! I can't believe he said that". Then I read it again lol.

But yeah, everyone here is great. Hascet, Kage, J, Neonfire: I like you guys too, but it's not always that I see you post, thus it was a little harder to remember you guys at the OP.

Now the real question is: Does anyone want to take a stab at how many posts I'll have in my first CF anniversary? Assuming I make it that far.

No, I meant if something happens to CF, or maybe I run out of time to be on here, I barely had time to access it during weekdays when I was still playing soccer. I should be around though.

My guess: 5,600

I actually did a calculation lol.

In all honestly, you've never contributed to the community. We were all much better off without your posts lingering around the forum.
/sarcasm

Congratulations.

....... lol

Anyways, congrats bro! Its GOOOOOOD to have you here in the SL!

im close to getting 1,000 posts.
i think this is the highest i have ever gotten on every forum i have been to.
congrats on getting 3,000 posts.
i wonder if i can make it up that high.

congrats, and nice message.
the whole cf thing is pretty mixed with me, as each day we get new members and things change, but i will admit that when i first signed up it seemed a lot better as there were more members around and there seemed to be a lot more decent computer related content.

Back
Top Bottom